Bonus until 30 April 2021 - Festool Compact Cleaning Set 203430
Inspirational all round and in every little detail. The CTL SYS Systainer dust extractor demonstrates yet again what the name Festool stands for: High functionality, excellent performance and easy operation. Everything is as it should be. In short: Perfect preconditions for achieving perfect results.
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- Ideal for mobile use in fitting and servicing work
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Ideally suited to smaller-scale grinding, sawing and drilling jobs
- Strong suction power in Systainer format - The CLEANTEC CTL SYS is the ideal companion for fast and mobile use for smaller installation and service tasks: Extremely compact, lightweight, quiet and able to be connected to the Systainer system and used for extracting dust from power tools.
- Easy to transport in fewer trips - Thanks to the shoulder strap supplied with it, the CTL SYS is easy to carry, leaving your hands free for any other materials or tools you might need.
- Compact and always tidy - The removable hose holder ensures that nothing protrudes and you do not get caught on any parts when transporting the CTL SYS. The CTL SYS is also ready to use at all times because the hose is already connected to the extractor.
- Easy to empty - The dust box in the extractor can be removed and reinserted easily at the touch of a button for cleaning or changing the filter.
- Mobile dust extractor - When combined with the SYS cart, the CTL SYS is provided with a set of wheels, allowing it to follow you with the cumulative suction power of the 1000 W turbine virtually every step of the way.
- Sophisticated, convenient and compact - Whether you are working with tools or carrying out a final clean with a floor cleaning set, the removable hose holder and shoulder strap help make working as convenient as possible.
- Easy to transport - Carrying the CTL SYS leaves you with both hands free because it can be carried conveniently over your shoulder using the shoulder strap. It also comes with another benefit in that the shoulder strap can be attached either to the hose holder or to the extractor.
- Spotless, right down to the very last corner - The CTL SYS has an integrated crevice nozzle and upholstery nozzle always close to hand for a clean finish, even in hard-to-reach places.
- Automatic dust extraction - The appliance socket with automatic switch-on/off activates the CTL SYS as soon as you start up a connected power tool. It can also be switched to manual mode for cleaning work.
- Easy on the ears - At a quiet 67 dB, the CTL SYS carries out its work with a particularly low level of noise, protecting not just your hearing but that of your customers too.
- Mobile workbench with dust extraction - Coupled with the SYS-MFT workbench, it makes cutting pipes to length an easy and clean job.
- Never forget a thing because it's all there - The upholstery nozzle and crevice nozzle included in the scope of delivery are integrated in the Systainer extractor to prevent loss and are always ready to hand.
- Because clean is simply better - Leaving a clean workspace behind you is part of professional performance and ensures satisfied customers who are happy to recommend you
- Blow function - You can convert your CTL SYS into a blower. To do this remove the hose, open the gate at the back of the extractor and plug the hose in.
|Power Consumption||1,000 W|
|Maximum Airflow||3000 lpm|
|Maximum Vacuum||20,000 Pa|
|Filter Surface Area||5,357 cm²|
|Container/Filter Bag Capacity||4.5 L / 3.5 L|
|Auto Clean Function||No|
|Dust Approval Rating||Dust Class L - low risk dust|
|Mains Cable||Rubber Insulated|
|Mains Cable Length||5 m|
|Dimensions - L x W x H||396 x 296 x 270 mm|
You may be interested in this
All Festool products that can be registered for the extended warranty are clearly marked with the Festool SERVICE logo on the tool packaging, the carton has an identification sticker denoting machine type and serial number.
All you need to do is to complete the online warranty registration form. Upon completion of the online registration you will receive your Warranty confirmation by e-mail and your registration is done. The confirmation can be shown to your Festool Service Agent in case of repair.
All our customers receive our tools with a normal 12 month manufacturer warranty which is independent from any other agreements. This 1-year warranty can be extended by additional 2 years(*) to a total warranty period of 3 years if you return the correctly completed warranty registration form to If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd within 30 days after the date of purchase. The warranty registration must be completed with the customer’s details including the email address. The dealer must not use their email address for the registration. If the customer is not able to provide a valid email address, the tool cannot be registered for an extended warranty.
* The additional 2 year warranty does not apply to H Class Dust Extractors.
The warranty includes
- Note: Except where specifically stated, the following information applies equally to the one-year warranty and to the extended 1+2 warranty.
- Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd guarantees that all machines purchased in Australia directly from us or directly from our authorised Australian dealers are free of material and manufacturing faults.
- We will (as appropriate) repair or freely replace faulty parts (including battery packs) caused by material or manufacturing faults.
- The periods within which a material or manufacturing fault defect must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim the warranty are one year from the date of purchase in the case of the one-year warranty, and three years from the date of purchase in the case of the 1+2 warranty. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within those same periods in order to have your claim accepted.
- Warranty Claim
In order to claim the warranty you must write to us advising us of the nature of the fault and providing your name and street address.
You may write to us either by mail to 21 - 27 Evolution Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then advise you by return of the address we nominate to which you must deliver or send the machine (or battery pack, if applicable) intact and in original condition together with proof of purchase or warranty confirmation documents (where you are claiming under the extended 1+2 warranty after the expiration of one year from the date of purchase, you must provide your 1+2 warranty confirmation document – proof of purchase alone will not be sufficient). The address we nominate may be that of one of our authorised dealers or it may be our address in Dandenong South, Victoria. You bear the expenses you incur in making the claim (e.g. the cost of having the machine delivered to us or our authorised dealer).
- The provision of warranty services neither extends the warranty period nor renews the warranty period
The warranty does not cover
Normal wear and tear to wear parts (e.g. carbon brushes, sanding pads, abrasive sheets, saw blades, router bits, rubber sleeves, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories, drill bits, etc.).
Faults or defects caused by
- Incorrect use and handling of the machine (i.e. use and handling not in accordance with the Festool operating manual).
- Continuous industrial use.
- Impacts, falls or climatic influences.
- Overloading or damage that occurs as a result of incorrect or careless handling or unsuitable operating materials.
- Improper modifications or repairs performed by customers or third parties.
- The use of non-original parts, accessories or consumable materials and the resulting consequences.
In the case of battery packs, faults or defects appearing after 700 charging cycles (even if the fault or defect appears at a time which is otherwise inside the warranty period).
The benefits to you given by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty on Product Purchased Outside of Australia
Warranty only applies to Product purchased by you inside Australia from authorised Australian FESTOOL dealers.
10-Year Spare Parts Availability
We guarantee that spare parts will be available for a minimum of 10 years after a product is discontinued. If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd is unable to keep its promise, you will receive a comparable new product from the current product range free of charge as a replacement in exchange for your original product.
Any tool parts replaced under a warranty claim are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of the warranty repair.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will thoroughly enjoy our tools, that we offer a 30 day, no hassle money back guarantee. You can test all Festool tools within 30 days of purchase.
Change in Services
Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, supplement or change the warranty and services or these terms of warranty and service entirely or in part, giving reasonable notice, or without such notice if good cause is shown, while taking reasonable consideration of your interests.
The law of Australia applies.
Sole place of jurisdiction for all disagreements relating to the warranty is the headquarters of the Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd.
If a clause in these terms of warranty and service is or becomes ineffective or invalid in part or in full or a regulatory gap is found in the warranty, the effectiveness of the other terms remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or invalid clause, the relevant effective or valid clause that comes as close as possible to the sense and purpose of the invalid clause shall be considered agreed. In the event of a regulatory gap, the clause that corresponds to what would have been agreed shall be considered agreed.
This warranty is given by Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd whose details are:
Business address: 21 - 27 Evolution Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Telephone number: 1300 063 900
Fax number: 03 8845 7079
Email address: email@example.com