Bonus Via Redemption until 15th December 2019 - While stocks last. Simply spend over $1000 in one transaction to redeem a SRS-XB32 Sony Speaker or spend over $1500 to redeem a SRS-XB41 Sony Speaker.
For Redemption and Terms & Conditions go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/offers/
- Ideal for use where mains water or electricity is not accessible!
- Portable, yet powerful with max discharge pressure at 2.0MPa. The Water pressure is adjustable for various applications.
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Excellent manoeuvrability!
|Discharge Pressure||0.5 - 2.0MPa|
|Water Discharge||0.5 - 1.2L/min|
|Water Supply Method||Tank water supply/Faucet connection/Storage water supply|
|Permissible Water Temperature||40°C or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||302 x 254 x 473mm|
36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in