- The great value, high-performance Husqvarna 522L trimmer is a practical, affordable option for professionals. Reliable and easy to start, operate and maintain thanks to its user-centric design and intuitive controls, including auto-return stop switch, Smart Start and easy choke/purge access. The solid drive shaft, tool-less access to the air filter and T35 Tap-n-Go trimmer head make it a sensible, durable choice for light trimming.
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- The commercial grade 2-stage air filter reduces servicing costs and also results in less engine wear.
- Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work.
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
|Drive gear angle||60 °|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.2 kg|
|Tube length||1483 mm|
|Tube diameter||24 mm|
|OEM Trimmer head||T35 M10|
|Lubricant type||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Cylinder displacement||22.5 cm³|
|Power output||0.75 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8500 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.5 l|
|Idling speed||3000 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR8Y|
|Electrode gap||0.65 mm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||6000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1 Nm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4000 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||6164 rpm|