Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The TS 348 is a high spec tractor designed for landowners who frequently need an efficient machine on really large areas all year round. It is a powerful tractor with side ejection for demanding lawn care. Locking differential gives superior traction in slopes and slippery conditions. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, a rugged fabricated deck and cast front axle means convenient and trouble-free operation. Driven by a commercial graded Vanguard, twin cylinder engine.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Adjustable sliding seat Adjustable while seated; seat moves forwards and backwards.
- Hydrostatic transmission with locking differential The pedal operated hydrostatic transmission offers a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed while the standard automatic locking rear differential increases traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
|Cutting width||48.03 in|
|Cutting width||122 cm|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Base machine, height||109 cm|
|Base machine, length||175 cm|
|Base machine, width (chute down)||158 cm|
|Base machine, width (chute up)||124 cm|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||15.14 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||15.7 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||3600 rpm|