Powerful dust separator suitable for fine dust. The Pullman S26 is designed to handle building, grinding, plaster and concrete dust. Its system is equipped with a fine filters (these are flushable). Collection in Longopac (20 m plastic bag). Efficient air pulse cleaning. The wheels are of the "non-marking type", puncture free and lockable at the front. Supplied fitted and complete with cleaning equipment and transport protection..
- Efficient filtration system - The three separate filtering stages result in longer working time between filter cleaning. The dust is filtered through a cyclone chamber, which separate the heaviest parts, up to 95% of the dust, before the washable main filter. The HEPA micro filters are individual tested and certified to capture 99.99% of the remaining silivia dust in the respirable fraction (0.3µm).
- Easy and efficient filter cleaning - The Jet Pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow thanks to easy and efficient cleaning of the conical main filter without opening the machine.
- Durable design - Corrosion-resistant steel clamps, welded frame with dust bag platform and durable steel handle make it ready to serve for many years.
- Easy to transport - The welded frame enables easy transportation by resting the machine on the frame.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air filter - Individually tested and certified HEPA micro filters catching 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the separable fraction (0.3µm).
- For demanding industrial applications - For demanding industrial applications, where high suction and flow are required to eliminate airborne dust.
- Easy-to-read airflow monitoring - Alerts you when the filter needs to be cleaned or changed.
- Control - The hour counter facilitates you to know when it is time for service and how many the hours the machine has been used.
- Clean and simple bag change - The Longopac bag hose system ensures simple changes of the bag without any dust spills.
|Rated current||10.4 A|
|Rated input power||2.4 kW|
|Air requirement||400 m³/h|