Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The TS 246 is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who need a durable and comfortable tractor with high manoeuvrability. It is a powerful tractor with side ejection for demanding lawn care. Because the cutting deck ejects clippings, you get maximum capacity even on areas that are cut less frequently. Driven by a powerful Husqvarna FR Series V-Twin, twin cylinder engine that starts with one touch without any choke. Has extra fast transmission for superior transport speeds. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission together with cast front axle means convenient and trouble-free operation. The unique RapidReplace blade system ensures safe, fast and tool-less blade replacement.
- SmartSwitch offers convenience and security of key-less operation,real time feedback through indicator lamps for parking brake, battery status, headlights, ROS and blade engagement as well as simplified one touch starting and stopping.
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Chokeless start - Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Fast hydrostatic transmission - Features a hi-speed, hydrostatic transmission for superior transport speeds and smooth, variable forward and reverse speeds with the aid of pedals
|Dimensions|| Base machine, height: 107 cm |
Base machine, length: 175 cm
|Cutting Deck|| Cutting width: 46.06 in |
Cutting width: 117 cm
|Transmission|| Transmission type: Hydrostatic |
Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
|Drive system|| Drive method: Pedal-operated |
Speed reverse max: 4.7 km/h
Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
|Engine name||FR Series V-Twin|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||9.46 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||16.4 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||3600 rpm|
|Front-End Protection||Tube Bumper|
|Seat back height||High|