Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1300 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z146 Series Zero Turn Mower. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
- Zero-turn steering system - Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axle, without any turning radius.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission - Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Air Induction cutting deck - Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Convenient deck lift - The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
- Kawasaki V-Twin engine - Fully pressure-lubricated, two cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Rugged frame and castors - The robust frame and castors ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Reinforced cutting deck - The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side
- Automatic park brake - The new park brake system (patent pending) automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward, freeing the user of the task.
Engine and Drive System Specifications:
|Engine name||FR Series V-Twin|
|Gross Horsepower||18.0 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||603 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume||13.25 litre|
|Fuel tank location||Side|
|Engine lubrication type||Full Pressure|
|Oil capacity||1.9 litre|
|Pump displacement||10 cm³|
|Speed forward, min-max||0 - 10.46 km/h|
|Speed reverse, min-max||0 - 5.6 km/h|
Cutting Deck and Dimensions Specifications:
|Cutting width||116.84 cm / 46"|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped, Reinforced|
|Cutting methods||3-in-1 capable - Side discharge/Collect/Mulch|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||2.4 mm / 13 gauge|
|Cutting height, min-max||38 - 102 mm / 1.5 - 4"|
|Cutting height steps||6|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Blade-tip speed||16600 ft/min|
|Anti scalp wheels||3|
|Deck lifting system||Manual, hand operated|
|Base machine, length||190.5 cm / 75"|
|Base machine, width (chute down)||142.2 cm / 56"|