Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The Husqvarna PZ Series represents the latest in high performance drive systems and operator interfaces.
- Combined with high productivity cutting deck designs, these mowers deliver premium cut quality and clipping dispersal at higher ground speeds.
- Careful consideration of components and design not only provide extended durability but unprecendented ease of service access.
- Zero-turn steering system - Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Hydro drive system - The standard drive system features Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors. The 7" cooling fans and oversized 1.5 gallon oil capacity extend service life and offer smooth performance.
- Easy-access service points - Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) - The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
Engine manufacturer Kawasaki Engine name FX Series Power 31 hp Cylinders 2 Engine cooling Air Air filter type Heavy-Duty Canister Style Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank volume 41.6L Fuel tank location Side (dual) Engine lubrication type Full pressure Oil Filter YES
Transmission type Pump/Wheel motor Transmission manufacturer Hydro-Gear/Parker Pump displacement 16cm³ Wheel motor displacement 311.4cm³ Hydraulic reservoir 5.7L Fan Cooled Pumps YES
Cutting deck material Steel Cutting height steps 17 Blade engagement Electric clutch Clutch rating 339Nm Blades 3 Deck lifting system Manual, Foot activated Power-coated cutting deck YES Cutting Height max 127 mm Cutting height min 25mm
Base machine, length 209.6 cm Weight 422.3 kg Base machine, height (ROPS down) 120.7 cm Base machine, height (ROPS up) 182.9 cm