On Back-order - But Order Now: Stock due in April
Bonus Via Redemption until 31 March 2020 - Makita 18V Brushless Blower (tool only) DUB184Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 36V (18Vx2) 18" Brushless Lawn Mower DLM460Z
- Water resistance rating IPX4 - lawn mower has an IPX4 rating protecting from splashing water, no matter the direction.
- Automatic Torque Drive - will automatically increase the torque of the motor when dense lawn is detected.
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform.
- 460 mm (18") Steel deck - designed with a heavy duty steel deck for increased durability.
- 2 Tooth bar type blade - excellent cutting and mulching capacity.
- Quiet mode - reduces the rpm to 2,500 in order to significantly reduce the noise output of the mower.
- Mulch attachment - provided as standard, providing the user the option to mulch or catch the lawn clippings.
- 5 stage height adjustment from 25-75 mm - allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height.
|Voltage||36V (18V x 2)|
|Grass box capacity||60 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||25-75 mm, 5 heights|
|No load speed||3,300 rpm|
|Max cutting width||460 mm (18")|
|Recommended mowing area||800 m²|
|Overall length||1,518 mm|
|Weight (skin)||26.4 kg|
Makita 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|