- 5% Cobalt in the alloy keeps the drill bit from overheating and therefore increases durability in hard metals.
- Cobalt offers 10 x Life compared to black oxide drill bits.
- Cobalt increases material versatility to include stainless and 4140 steel.
- 3-Flat Shank provides a secure grip in chucks.
- 3-Flat Shank reduces slippage to prolong life of drill bit shanks and chucks.
- Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts.
- Drill bit does not walk across material.
- 135° Split Point Tip provides more accurate holes.
- Variable Helix provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem.
- Aggressive cutting angle to drill faster.
- Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Chip Breaker - Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge.
- Cools the material faster by breaking it into smaller pieces.
|Split Point Tip||135°|
|Sizes||1 - 13 mm|