- The open end on Sidchrome spanners up to 32mm or 1 1/4" feature the revolutionary and unique "AntiSlip Design" - or ASD.
- ASD features a locking groove and unique geometry, to deliver 400% more surface area than a conventional spanner.
- This delivers greater torque to the fastener, significantly reduces the chance of dangerous slipping and allows the job to be completed faster.
- The ring end on Sidchrome spanners features Sidchrome's unique TorquePlus fastening system.
- This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of the fasteners, providing greater torque to enable easier fastening.
- As conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners, Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS spanners spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing rounding off and extending fastener life. As a result, Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS spanners are particularly useful on worn or rounded fasteners.
- Sidchrome spanners are manufactured to meet or exceed relevant ASME and DIN international quality standards.
- You can be sure Sidchrome spanners are tough enough to stand up to the harshest working environment.