- The UNIMIG 200AC/DC is a 240V square wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder incorporating full TIG functionality including AC balance control, pre gas, down slope, post gas, variable pulse parameters, HF start with 2T/4T trigger control.
- The HF arc start provides easy arc ignition preventing tungsten inclusion and contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- The adjustable Down Slope and Post Gas combined with the 2T/4T trigger function gives you control of the welder allowing you to control the start and finish of the weld process at a professional level.
- The addition of a fully adjustable pulse function of frequency, base current and pulse width gives you the added capability to better control heat input into the work, control penetration & control distortion.
- AC balance control lets you set the AC TIG arc for cleaning of the oxide layer on aluminium and adjustment for a deeper penetrating weld.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes obtaining high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power||5.8 KVA|
|ieff AMPS||14.6 TIG|
|Rated Output||10-200A/17.4V TIG|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 200 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||56|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||20% @ 200 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||20% @ 170 Amps|
|Dimensions||510 x 330 x 360 mm|