The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high-powered, responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the raw power of an X-Torq engine with new innovations, such as the LowVib anti-vibration and Smart Start recoil systems. Prepare to get the job done with this outstanding saw.
- X-Torq engine technology - The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner - Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- SmartStart easy starting - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Air Injection - Advanced centrifugal air cleaning system which removes the majority of dust and woodchips before it enters the air filter, resulting in smoother operation, longer intervals between filter cleans and reduced wear on the engine.
- LowVib anti-vibration - Steel spring anti-vibration dampeners effectively absorb vibrations, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates easy cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Air purge - Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge.
- Adjustable oil pump - Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
|Cylinder displacement||55.5 cm³|
|Cylinder bore||47 mm / 1.8"|
|Cylinder stroke||32 mm / 1.3"|
|Power output||2.6 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|Maximum recommended engine speed||13300 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.44 litre|
|Fuel consumption||407 g/kWh|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 litre|
|Oil pump capacity||6-17 ml/min|
|Engine||Husqvarna 2-stroke oil|
|Standard bar length||20"|
|Chain speed at max power||20.0 m/s|